Sunday, September 14, 2008

Sunday Morning Cat Report

Thank you so much for your caring and prayers. She's still putting up a good fight when I need to pill her, and I think her tummy is feeling MUCH better she's cuddling and purring.

I've got bruises on my hands and arms, from this morning's pilling and feeding, and that's with the cat wrapped in a towel!

Oh and yesterday afternoon I witnessed a poo! yay! I know it's a strange thing to be excited about, but with having to force food and water, (I've since replaced the water with pedialyte or chicken soup, per the vet... to up the calorie count) it's really exciting to see her pooing again.

This cat saved my life when she was just a speck over a year old... I had a bad reaction to a new medication while I was home alone, and ended up passed out. She washed my face and meowed desperately till I came to and could call for help. The ER took me right away, as my BP was really spiking, so I know now I can't take naproxen at ALL... (If I had ended up in worse condition, the person who would have found me would have been my daughter when she got home from school. She was only 15 at the time!)

Thank you to everyone helping with fund raising... At this point I think we have almost half of the ultrasound fee!

No comments: