Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Morning, exhausted human reporting.

Thanks everyone, keep up the prayers and happy thoughts.

She's eating on her own, special "recovery diet" from the vet , with a minimum
of coaxing. Yay!

I'm trying to keep up with the cat news but I think I'm falling a bit behind.
I intend to scan and post the sonography report and a couple of interesting photos.

(I was also planning a blog entry from Megumi's POV about the ultrasound but due to the sedation I expect her main comments will be "oooh tripppy" and "DAMN, who shaved my belly!")

The help from the fund raising efforts made it possible for me to pay a part of the bill yesterday, and the final total is still climbing at this point. (They took a little extra blood for if the tests they're doing show a need for further testing.)

Thank you everyone for your continuing help with so much. My morale would have bottomed out by now without all of you cheering Megumi on!

No comments: