Monday, April 4, 2011

busy again... yay!


photo: matzo ball soup, Benjamin's Deli, Milwaukee Wisconsin
Photo by trinlayk

making cthulhus for Gaslight Gathering...
retagging my items for the new web shop location (Zibbet & Artfire)

but also about 1/2 way done with a purple & lavender with flashes of pink, merino wool, Littlefee tunic/dress... I'll probably also spend a day or so to make matching socks... and then with what's left of the skein, make a pukipuki outfit...

and then...

well I gotta get back to work, the monsters don't crochet themselves.

Today was surprisingly productive, not only knitting, but a trip to the chiropractor and to the grocery store. I'm in charge of feeding a mob of people tomorrow, and I'm making Matzoball soup to go with some roast chicken and spinach salad. Sure glad J & Nick have volunteered to clean up, and Kelly and Neal will help with the cooking.

1 comment:

tattytiara said...

Love the sound of those spring colors you're working with - I'm so done with winter grey!