Monday, May 19, 2008

I've been tagged!

by Briannuh

"1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog"

Ok #1 done,

The rest is going to take awhile... I'll edit this post as I think of things. (and who am I going to tag?)

Seven facts:

7. I'm the crazy cat lady with 2 cats
6. Plush and photo artist...
with a tendency to photograph adventures shared with plushies
(or is that 2 items)
5. I live in Milwaukee Wisconsin
4. I live in a little green house. (not a greenhouse. :D)
3. I have one daughter
2. I'm fannish!
1. I have a yen for Japanese art and design. (Pun intentional)
(actually, I'm sort of a push over for any Asian art/design...)

tag 7 people and link to their blogs... let them know they are tagged...
Ok this may have to wait a bit.

No comments: