Thursday, May 8, 2008

A Busy Day in the City




Woke up feeling kinda tired, at 5am... bleh.
Around mid day my friend Henry called, "Would you like to go to Buffet City?"
It's a Chinese Buffet place near my home, and one of my favorites.
So I was taken to a lovely Chinese buffet lunch. Lots of yummy food.

I took my daughter to the DMV to renew her learner's permit... yes she's 21 now, but maybe now she'll actually get her license soon.
Since my hands were stiff and sore I didn't bring my crochet along to work on, but we had a nice chat while waiting and of course Mothra-bun had to get involved. The wait was about 30 minutes so it wasn't TOO awful.

Came home pooped, remember I was tired when I got up, so I went to take a nap.
Door bell rings and my daughter goes to the door for me... UPS had put a box in my screen door. I was surprised and happy, since I didn't expect the package till today or tomorrow. It was the TENS unit to help with the fibromyalgia pain. I tried it out, and wow! I can turn my head and raise my arms today! It's amazing.

2 comments:

Ophelia Chong said...

ophelia was here. i love your work. i am your biggest fan out here in los angeles. :O)

Ophelia Chong said...

did someone say "chinese buffet??"
hey, i was raised on those. growing up chinese canadian, we would travel down to Chinatown for a real chinese meal (of course my mom +dad would cook chinese, but this was special) and we would sit there drooling for the yummy chinese delights (peking duck, steamed snapper, periwinkles....)

good to hear your FB is not acting up today. :O)