Wednesday, December 14, 2011

1 year and 4 months later



One year and 4 months ago TOMORROW...
I still have chronic pain from this... hit by a drunk driver ON PROBATION fleeing law enforcement, still have limited motion, fatigue (lack of sleep), my fibromyalgia is flaring in the worst flare ever... I have migraines 1 or 2 times a week, that sometimes take up to 3 days to really recover from:

I've lost a large % of what productivity I had left.
I've had to cut back on the social activity that keeps me sane because i either hurt too much or I'm just too tired.

so far it's 1 year and 4month and still the settlement hasn't happened... eventually it'll be the insurance company and the people who owned the car he hit us with who will end up paying... He's had 6 months in jail and will have a few years on probation....

something is wrong with this picture... very very wrong.
the two of us who were in the car when he hit us could have been killed. We stopped JUST SHORT of slamming into a house.

and my medical bills keep piling up.

No comments: